Minimum order: 10 units
Size: 100 x 100 centimeters
Height: 4 cm
Density: 100 kg / m3
Material: chemically crosslinked polyethylene foam with closed cell structure
Warranty: see details here.
Tatami Judo and Jiu-Jitsu TROCELLEN (Italy)
MX PER MULTI 10040 G55/K32/R54 1,0L1,0-Q (tatami with a density of 100 kg / m.cub., texture on both sides "rice straw", color green / red);
MX PER MULTI 10040 G55/K32/Y61 1,0L1,0-Q (tatami with a density of 100 kg / m.cub., texture on both sides "rice straw", color green / yellow);
Size 1000 x 1000 x 40mm
Tatami intended for both amateurs and professionals recommended by the World Organization Jiu-Jitsu, IJF, EJU, IKA, FIJLKAM.
Tatami are made of cross-linked polyethylene foam of different densities, meet all the requirements of athletes for various martial arts.
Non-slip, washable, with antifungal and antibacterial effect, hypoallergenic, with "jigsaw" hooks lock in order to be able to collect the coating of the required size.
Tatcell Trocellen is simply and quickly installed, fire resistant, does not absorb moisture. Designed for use both indoors and outdoors.
Tatami for martial arts are intended for exercising in any kinds of combats and sports - from training to tournaments.
Jigsaw tatami are solid 2-sided 2-color mats made of foamed EVA with “jigsaw” hooks. The thickness of the sheets are 20, 26, 30, 35 mm.
- absolutely safe;
- mobility– quick and easy to assemble and disassemble;
- tatami is twosided, but one of the side is more texturized
- each time you can create the necessary configuration of the tatami coating, lay out battle zones of different areas, turning a few mats upside down with a side of another color;
- has an excellent thermal insulation, creates the effect of "warm floor";
- the coating material of such tatami is shockproof and absorbs shock from drops and throws. For practicing of throwing techniques the recommended thickness is 30-35 mm;
- soundproof coating;
- professional texture on the mats surfaces increases grip;
- high-quality "hooks" on the edges of the mats exclude the presence of cracks between mats in the assembled area and the mats creep during operation;
- tatami's covering resistant to household chemicals, moisture, easy to clean and wash;